Sunday, May 11, 2008

08年5月10日--六--雨天

Bridge challenge me , wan me write diary in English......
Ok! Today is special mother's day!
i write my diary in ENGLISH! Is it ok??
But this is yesterday diary....hahaha~~~~nvm la.....

After my mom received our mother's day gift, she was very excited and happy.....
So, she woke up early in the morning and made "sagu tong shui (one type of dessert)" for us!!
After i came back from singapore, it was the 1st time my mom cooked "tong shui" for us!
The "sagu tong shui" not very hard to do....but need to put in may effort and need about 6to7hrs ( Heard from my mom)!!.....
Haha....But i didn't gv any help to her....bcoz i donno do all this cooking jobs, wat i know is EAT & TAKE PICTURE!!wakakaka~~~~~
Actually i was trying to help her, but she said: Better don help me! Go watch ur movie!
I m a very "good son" right? So, i just listened to my mom , went back to my room watched TVB series<秀才爱上兵>!

This is pumpkin......To make the "tong shui" colour looked nice ~~~
This is sagu! Looked familair is it???i think this dessert is popular in malaysia.....is it??
dang~~~dang~~~dang~~~dang~~~add some ICE~~~
Here is it!!!!My mom said this dessert not from any recipe!
This is my mom's recipe!!!
I should gv it a name called "Mom's Love dessert---母爱甜点"....

After lunch, i just continued my movie....until tired,then slept a while......Then, dinner......
LOL~~~~
At night, My mom decided to bring us go eat supper, but my brother and I were lazy to go out....
The most important reason is "we all very sayang mama, don wan waste mama's money++diet!! "~~~~

daily happiness: 90%

4 comments:

游子 said...

你用英文也写得不错!!
我只能打长途电话给我妈!!!!

迷迭香 said...

hey, did u reserve a bowl for me ? ^_^

迷迭香 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dragon said...

i think the most important thing is u lazy and u want to keep fit la... not u dont want to eat! u thought we dont know meh.... know your style la....